Regular services we offer have been modified to follow statewide and city mandates. Please check back for updates and changes in services and to find the most current news and information go to: coronavirus.oregon.gov.
- Housekeeping stayover service is currently not offered. Contactless linen and amenity delivery is available upon request.
- We are currently only accepting one service dog per room at this time. Per state and federal law, the service animal owner will be asked some questions so please be ready. We also have a $60 + taxes/ a night fee for service dogs, and $85 + taxes/ a night fee, per dog for undeclared dogs.
- We have elevated rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with CDC/EPA approved disinfectants.
- Paper products such as menus, T.V. channels, and property information, have been removed from guest rooms per county mandate.
- Recreation center (Pool, Spa & Gym) closures may happen due to risk level. Due to the irregularity of mandated closures for the recreation center, please be sure to check out website periodically for changes. Due to unprecedented times, rates will not be adjusted. Therefore please check with our front desk or our website for updates before confirming reservations.
- MIST Restaurant capacity may change according to county risk level. Please call the restaurant for the most up-to-date information at 541-994-3877.
- In order to keep our guests and staff safe, we reserve the right to ask you to leave to retrieve your mask. Or ask one of our associates for one as we will be happy to provide one! Wearing a face covering indoors on property is required.
- Our lobby capacity will be 8 guests at a time, and with 1 person per party to check in. Please have your credit card, ID, and vehicle information ready when entering, as you will lose your place line once you leave.
Please check back on our website or call to confirm open amenities before making reservations. Our 72-hour cancellation policy will be enforced.
We are happy to welcome our guests to our property, however the safety of our staff and hotel guests is our #1 priority. If we feel that our policies are not being honored, we will reserve our rights to refuse service. Please help us in keeping everyone safe, and remember to be kind. Thank you, and we look forward to your next visit!
Oceanfront views, spacious rooms, unmatched amenities, rooms for all travelers and occasions.