A factsheet about the hotel’s features and services
Pacific seafood, local ingredients and distinct Northwest flavors.
MIST offers award winning regional cuisine in an oceanfront setting. Our philosophy focuses on using organically and regionally grown produce in an effort to promote self-sustainability within the coastal community. The menu offers the freshest local ingredients from organic farmers and roasters as part of a dining experience that tantalizes the taste buds with both classic and modern interpretations of delicious Northwestern fare.
MIST serves breakfast, lunch (closed during winter) and dinner as well as catering services upon request. Daily seafood specials offer the most delectable local catches of the season. The inspired and versatile dishes are prepared by a talented culinary team.
Click here for Breakfast Menu details
Click here for Dinner Menu details
Click here for Lounge Menu details
SURFTIDES Lincoln City is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs; no cats or any other animals.
- Pets must weigh less than 35 lbs. (service animals are the exception)
- Maximum 2 pets per room
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check-in are subject to a $500.00 non-refundable fee.
- Owners agree to pay a $35.00 fee, per night per pet.
- Owners agrees not to leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, restaurant or meeting rooms.
- Pet owners agree to walk their pets in the designated, “pet area”, and also agree to clean up after their pet as needed.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- All rooms must be cleaned daily. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. Please do not leaver your “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door as housekeepers are required to clean pet occupied rooms every day. Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash on in a kennel while their pet on any public or common area of the property. Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- SURFTIDES reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of pet damages.
· Any guests planning on bringing a pet must contact SURFTIDES directly by calling 541-994-2191.