A factsheet about the hotel’s features and services
Pacific seafood, local ingredients and distinct Northwest flavors.
MIST offers award winning regional cuisine in an oceanfront setting. Our philosophy focuses on using organically and regionally grown produce in an effort to promote self-sustainability within the coastal community. The menu offers the freshest local ingredients from organic farmers and roasters as part of a dining experience that tantalizes the taste buds with both classic and modern interpretations of delicious Northwestern fare.
$5.99 STEAK and POTATO SPECIAL : 4 PM until 6 PM : 7 DAYS a WEEK
Kids Eat Free: One free Kids meal with the purchase of adult entree ( Age 12 and under )
MIST serves breakfast, lunch (closed during winter) and dinner as well as catering services upon request. Daily seafood specials offer the most delectable local catches of the season. The inspired and versatile dishes are prepared by a talented culinary team.
Click here for Breakfast Menu details
Click here for Dinner Menu details
Click here for Lounge Menu details
The SURFTIDES Lincoln City is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs; no cats or any other animals.
- There is a 25lb pet size limit for all pets.
- Maximum 2 Pets per room
- Pets are only allowed in 600 building.
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check-in are subject to a $500.00 non refundable fee.
- Owners agree to pay a $35 fee, per night per pet
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet. Pet owners may be asked to vacate the property if their pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash on in a kennel, while the pet is on any public or common area of the property.
- Pet owners agree to walk their pets in the designated, “pet area”, and also agree to clean-up after their pet as needed.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool, restaurant or meeting rooms
- Any guests planning on bringing a pet, must contact Suftides directly by calling 541-994-2191.